Sunday, February 8, 2009

Keep Your Eye On the Ball


Well You can't see too much yet, but I am going to have a black eye. David and I started to get ready for our softball season today and to make sure I would be able to throw the ball. The first ball David threw to me got lost in the sun and when I didn't feel it in my glove I knew I was in trouble.

BAM! Right in the eye. This is not what they mean when they say keep your eye on the ball. haha.

Well I am pretty sure that I will be able to throw. I tried lefty too and felt pretty awkward.

David's advice to prevent this from happening in the future is to catch the ball. Good advice babe, thanks!

Well I will keep everyone posted on our softball season, we are set to start practice next week and should start sometime in March.

3 comments: