Sunday, October 18, 2009

update on my arm

Well I saw the Ortho on Friday. I am having my MRI on Tuesday and getting blood work done this week as well. We had updated x-rays done and there is a piece of bone that was attached last year that isn't attached now. Not sure what happened or when to cause that but could be one of the things causing the additional problems with my arm. As I also thought I have lost some of the range of motion. I will be having surgery to clean out the joint of bone fragments, scar tissue, and bone spurs. Due to the severe arthritis the surgery shouldn't take the pain away but should help with the mechanical problems. I am hoping to have another appointment with him on Friday to go over my diagnostic results. Will post more later when I have more info.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about all the pain and the bone not attached. I'll be praying that they are able to fix your arm and that the pain will go away. (:

    ReplyDelete