Wednesday, October 14, 2009

WOW it has been a long time!

well lots has happened since I last posted. You know it has been too long when you can't remember what password you used, lol.

Well my mom did great in school and is taking new classes, doing great there too!! I am so proud of her. In August my mom had to have her gallbladder taken out which wasn't planned. I was so worried about her and was glad I was here and was able to stay in the hospital with her. She had to stay over night and was able to go home the next day. She even tried to vacuum her floor when she got home! Almost had to ground her for that.

I totally missed blogging about the summer when Dante was here. We had a lot of fun with him. He was able to stay up here more this year. David was able to take a week off the first week he was here and my roommate's son was able to watch him a couple of different weeks. The summer was really hot but had a lot of fun. Dante had a great birthday. He is getting tall. He is now playing tackle football for his first year. We are looking forward to seeing him play in a couple of weeks.

Softball - well our season was pretty interesting. In our first game of the season Mike broke his leg sliding into third. We lost all of our games except two and we made the playoffs! Getting better every year lol. The league we played in was much better than the previous ones. My arm didn't fare too well during the season and had trouble throwing the ball and couldn't throw it as far as I used to.

My little brother's gf just had their baby boy today. He was 7 lbs 20 inches long. Can't wait to see him!

Our football season is off to a great start. We are undefeated shutting out the four teams we have played. We are up against a better team this week but we should do well against them. It doesn't seem like it is my third season with the team already. They are playing really well this year. David helps coach a 6th grade pee wee team. He has been helping since they were really little. They all love him and he is the "fun coach". The team has a father son football camp in the summer and I usually go, but had to miss this year due to my mom's fun with her gallbladder.

Elbow update: Well I think I am at the point now where I have to have my surgery done. I have an appointment with the ortho on Friday and should get more details at that point. My ded is met for the year, but need to check the coverage through my INS. Have to have a CT done and blood work before the surgery happens. Also have to schedule it with work. I am not looking forward to the surgery, but looking forward to the after. Hopefully it will help my arm feel better. The discomfort has been increasing recently and wakes me up at night.

Well loads more has happened but I think this post is long enough. I will have to blog more often so they aren't so long. lol.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Can't wait til your arm feels better! and Congrats on your new nephew. How exciting. Can't wait to see pics too. (:

    ReplyDelete